About Transact Capital:
Transact Capital Partners is a full-service mergers and acquisitions advisory firm that specializes in providing advice on the confidential sale and acquisition of privately-owned, mid-tier businesses located throughout the United States.
Our team is made up of committed, trusted, experienced and proven professionals who have owned businesses, bought and sold businesses, held C-level positions with public companies, and are well-educated with civil, mechanical and system engineering degrees, MBA’s, CPA’s, and real world experiences.
Offered during the summer and academic year
Transact Capital believes in providing valuable experiences and opportunity to students working towards a future in investment banking. Our program walks undergrad and graduate students through the engagement process from signing through due diligence, giving you a clear picture with middle market investment banking. You will also get exposure in multiple verticals such as healthcare, staffing, manufacturing, cybersecurity and prop tech.
As an intern, you will work directly with:
- Industry research
- Preparing pitch materials, CIPS and teasers
- Analyzing financial statements and valuation analysis
- Get exposure to client calls, meetings, and negotiations
What we are looking for:
- Pursuing a BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Completed courses in Accounting, Analysis, Excel, or Power Point
- Strong analytical, verbal, and technical skills
- Ability to work in our office 15-20 hours per week
To apply for an internship, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify if you are applying for a summer or academic year internship.
Analysts at Transact Capital play an integral role in all the firm’s merger and acquisition advisory activities. Analysts are active contributors during every phase of the deal process, as they gain live-deal experience alongside Vice Presidents and Managing Directors. Analysts receive a high degree of exposure to clients and business owners, developing a diverse and well-rounded set of M&A skills. Analyst can expect to work on the following tasks among others, on a day-to-day basis:
- Performing Industry Research and keeping up with market activity on a regular basis
- Preparing Pitch Materials and Confidential Investor Presentation
- Performing Financial and Valuation Analysis
- Putting together Management Presentations
- Assisting on deal activity as necessary
- Managing due diligence processes
What we are looking for:
Transact Capital hires well-rounded individuals with interesting accomplishments both in and out of the classroom. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution, and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher. Transact does not require a specific academic major; however, basic knowledge of finance and accounting is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Genuine interest in and appreciation for live deal exposure
- Self-starter willing to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Excellent quantitative, writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills, showing an ability to overcome obstacles
- Fast learner who is not in need of step-by-step instructions
- A commitment to high quality work with focus on accuracy and attention to detail Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- FINRA Series 79, 63 & 7 certification (either current or able to obtain)
Roles at this level are filled by recent university/college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. A comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.