Our Project team has extensive management and deal making experience in Metal Working, Plastic Conversion, Printing, Filtration, Electronics/Electrical and Food Processing.
- Metal Working includes all type of machining, sheet metal cutting and fabrication including ship renovations, rail, crane and production part work.
- Plastic Processing includes injection molding, mold making, profile and sheet extrusion, die making, vacuum forming, thermoforming, and rotational molding.
- Printing includes lithographic (sheet and high-speed web), flexographic, and digital technology for magazine printing, packaging, label making, commercial and business forms markets.
- Filtration Technology includes OEM fluid, gas and particulate systems manufacturing for chemicals, the air compressor industry, rail, marine, agriculture and military markets.
- In the Electrical/Electronics industry, our group has sold a wire coating company, a video systems integrator for large venues, a cell-tower erection company, a software development and communications integration company, two uninterruptable power supply (UPS) companies – one for military applications – and an arc flash prevention and mitigation company.
- Jim Sowers has extensive experience in the food industry having worked for KFC and PepsiCo.
Tony is Managing Director at Transact Capital. Prior to joining the firm, Tony founded Alpha Omega Capital Partners (AOCP) in 1998 and served as President until 2011. Located in Richmond, Virginia, AOCP was one of the region’s leading investment banking and business brokerage firms. Earlier in his career, Tony was...
Kevin Lilley is a Managing Director with Transact Capital Partners. Kevin brings more than 24 years of experience executing Global Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture transactions for middle-market companies. Kevin’s experience dates back to 1994 when he was a team lead involved in assessing through integration of manufacturing, industrial and aerospace...